Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Gospel Blesses The Family


Anziano Warren and Smith
Visiting Anziano Benson's Family in Idaho
January 22, 2013 

Well IM SO EXCITED that you got to see Anziano SMITH! I love that guy so much! He seriously was such a blast and one of the best missionaries I will ever know.  That entire 2 transfers was one big laugh and we worked so hard it was insane. Not to mention how much weight we lost there all from the sweat!! Anziano Warren was a great missionary too. Good times good times.
Tell Joel that I found Anziano Lindly. Actually he is in the Cimiano district. We will be visiting them next week for scambio.



Anziano Benson's Trainer! So great to meet him!
So this big news! BAPTISM! Yeah! We will be having 1 on the 2nd and the other on the 16 of February. I am so very excited and we will be doing the dee dee dance for a while. We have worked really really hard for these baptisms and we are so excited for them. More info next week on them. Well thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

Well Ellis is a champ! She is so awesome! I am so happy that she has chosen to serve a mission. My guess is that we will replace Anziano Benson with Sorella Benson and that she will be taking my place here in the Italy Milan Mission (you never know haha) Hopefully I will get to see her for more than 2 weeks when I get home. May 16 so it’s only a 2 week gap and she could be gone after that. But that’s ok.  All is good in the service of the Lord and well, the best part is that we will all get to be together for eternity. Sounds like a good deal to me! All the time we missed together here can be made up on the other side. Thank goodness because I feel like I missed a lot of chances to be with the fam. I’m so so so thankful that I was born in a family where my parents respect and observe the commandments of God. The gospel blesses the family. Period. That’s all I’ve got to say. Thank you for your example and the way you and mom have raised the family. It will be a pattern that I will follow and well to be honest my dad is one of the hardest workers there is. Mom told me that haha. And it’s true. Love you!
Anziano Benson

1 comment:

  1. The real thanks goes to the Benson family for having such an awesome missionary son. Also thank you so much for letting us come over to dinner!!

    -Anziano Smith

    ReplyDelete