Saturday, January 18, 2014

Couldn't Be Happier!

January 15, 2013
My new comp Anziano Tanner. Awesome! Fiorentino was a really good missionary and probably one of the best teachers that I have ever met. He’s sitting on the beach now basking in the sun a bit in Florida. Just a little jealous haha. Things are going well here with Anziano Tanner. We taught the most lessons I have ever taught in the mission this last week. I think it was quite the accomplishment especially with Anziano Fiorentino leaving and transfers and everything. We had like absolutely no time to do anything except teach! Not complaining, but I do have to say that it will be hard to match last week that’s for sure. I couldn’t be happier with the work we are doing. We are really seeing the progress with several families. They just accept whatever we throw their way. The only obstacle left is tithing. We will see how that goes over. Sometimes I don’t even realize how hard it is to be a member and it really amazes me how awesome members of the church are and how much they sacrifice. What a blessing it has been to grow up in the church.

Well we are going forward and will certainly see some good things in the weeks to come this transfer. 99% sure this is my last 6 weeks in Muggio and them I’m gone. But there is always the chance that I stay. Never know. I am doing great. I’m staying happy and we are doing the work of the Lord. It’s not the easiest thing but it’s great. Its tiring but somehow I find the desire and the strength to do it.

Yes so I did see Allison at transfers! It was really great to see her! We chatted a bit and said hi and then she left. She is Sorella Fullers new comp in Milano 1 Lampugnano. But she is still in the other zone. Glad to hear that Taylor got home too.  Well I still have a very busy day so I will write you all next week. 

Love Anziano Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment