Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy to Serve

November 6, 2013

Well, here is the good news. After having my line in the water for about 2 transfers I think we finally got a bite! We still have a ways to go and we don’t have a bap date, but we really have some winners and they will be baptized for sure! We will see how it goes. Other than that, everything is all good! I’m happy to serve and I just know that you just have to do your best. I’m doing that so I’m happy. Well that’s about all I have to say.
The weather here has been pretty nice and not too bad. Well more sporadic that’s what I would say. It’s not good weather but it’s not bad. It hasn’t got really cold here yet but it’s really cloudy all the time and rains about 3 days a week. Sometimes a little depressing to have 6 days of clouds and 1 day of sun but that’s about the norm here.

This week we have a big mission tour going on in Milano tomorrow. One of the 70 is coming to speak to us. I already saw him about 7 months ago when I was in Busto , so it was really cool and he is a really good speaker so it should be fun! Should be about 1/3 of the mission there so I’m looking forward to seeing some of my old comps and I will try to get a picture with Riley and Allison.

Well have a good week and take it easy
Elder Benso

No comments:

Post a Comment