Wednesday, November 13, 2013

An Explosion of New Work

Well we had a pretty good week this week! After the conference with the area president, President Teixiera we have been seeing some good sucuess. He gave us some pointers and inspiration and some ideas. we have been hard at work and we have been doing our best to follow what he taught us. Unfortunatly this has been a rather hard transfer for me. And I think I was a better zone leader last transfter, but im not letting that stop me. We are picking up the slack and doing better with taking care of our zone members. Its not always easy being a leader, but its very rewarding. This week we have seen an explosion of new work to do. We found new people left and right and we have some bap dates. The path is looking good towards baptism for several! Im not sure if I will be here to see it, but I think I will be. Everyday is pretty much a battle here. Im always so tired! If someone asked me what the hardest part of a mission was I never thought I would have said being tired. But man just 8 hours never cuts it when it comes to sleep,but the joy that comes from the work is great! Well I love you.  Sorry for the shortness. I have to go! Love you!

Anziano Benson

Anziano Benson With Sorella Fuller.  Sorella Fuller knows Anziano Benson's Aunt Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment