Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Shower of New Investigators and Referrals

November 20, 2013

What a WEEK!
The Milano "Bone Church"
Oh man we had quite an amazing week! Well first the good, the bad, and then the ugly!

The Good

 Well this week it rained and showered new investigators and referrals. We had a crazy week! 10 new investigators!!!! I have never ever found that many people in one week! And not to mention the referrals! 12 referrals, we exceeded our goal of 11! It was really fun this week. That is the good.

The Bad
Bad well many of the people we have found have stopped answering the phone so now we can’t teach them. But that’s ok we are still teaching some amazing people.

The Ugly
Nice Bike Wreck This Week
Well I will give you a photo of the ugly. The hand is from my bike wreck the other day. This is 2 days after the crash, but what happened was I found some mud on the paved bike path that I did not see so when I turned the corner I just slipped right out and fell face first and caught myself with my bare hands. Result, well I had to clean out all the embedded rocks in my hand. About 15 pieces of gravel got taken out by one of the loving members. Thank goodness she helped me out. It wasn’t as bad as it could have been and everything is ok, but the gravel was the worst part. Actually 2 days later we didn’t manage to get it all out but after time the rocks will come out.  A couple of days later, I crashed again on my bike. 2 times in 3 days. I’m not sure what’s going on lately but bikes are my worst enemy! I hate them! Nothing hurt but all bruised up and my knee is a little blue haha. So that’s the ugly for the day. Well I am all good and trying to avoid crashing on the bike again.


Sorella Astel, Anziano Benson, Anziano Salmon
All from the Same Home Ward in Idaho
Just missing Anziano Jensen
I did finally meet up with Anziano Salmon and Sorella Astel at Zone conference.  It was awesome to see them at the same time.  All we were missing was Anziano Jensen. It seemed like home for a small moment.    And Aunt Holly, I did finally meet up with Sorella Fuller from your ward. I talked to her at the zone conference. She seems really nice and said she knows the Jolley family really really well. So when she got her call you told her to find Elder Benson! So she found me.  Small world. 

"That's it, CHEESE"
Have a nice week!
Elder Benson





No comments:

Post a Comment