Sunday, October 27, 2013

Time Is Flying

October 23, 2013
Anziano's Benson and  Fiorentino
Hey!
Well things are going well. I’m so very thankful to get into the groove with my new comp. Thank goodness transfers are over! Most crazy day of my life! But it was fun and I actually handled it pretty well and got everyone where they should be. Things are going well and not much has changed at all in the last transfer. I still haven’t set any bap dates my entire time in Muggio. But that’s all good! We are having a blast and we are getting things in line with the ward. Pres. Dibb wants us to work more with members so we are going to give it a shot and see what happens. We are praying hard and we seriously have been like 100% obedient and so we are starting to see a few blessings. My new comp Anziano Fiorentino is a stud! He is just driven to get stuff done. Example... he didn’t want to speak English anymore so for the past 5 days I haven’t spoken any English. It’s really weird and even though both of us are American and it’s so much easier to speak English we just do it in Italian. I’ve never done this before for so long. It’s really stressful at time because you really see how much of the language you still don’t know, but it’s been good and I’m getting the hang of it. He’s just a really really good missionary; top notch. One of the best I have had. Actually I have had all really really good comps, but this one is just awesome. He has 2 transfers left including this one. He gets home in January. Kind of crazy because when he goes home I will have just 2 transfers left! Oh man Someone help me I’m on the 6 month countdown and I’m freaking out! Man I’ve really got to get some stuff done! I am really enjoying my time here in Muggiò. The ward is really really big; bigger than I thought and we have a lot of work to do.

Well that’s all I got for this week. Time is flying. Especially as ZL. I don’t think we have been home before 9:50 all this week. We have just been so busy. It’s fun though! Well have a good week!

Elder Benson








No comments:

Post a Comment