Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Missionaries Are Top Notch Here!

September 25, 2013
Well I honestly hate so say it but there really isn’t anything new going on. We have just been busy busy managing the zone and keeping in contact with everyone. Yesterday I got to go to Pavia which I didn’t know was that beautiful but it was just a fantastic city. I really liked it and it was a lot like Siena, but still Siena is better haha. Well we have been hard at work and we are searching out a bap date. We are being patient and waiting for the right person to pop up though so they can accept the date. We have been doing some good work and we have about 14 investigators we are working with; most of them couples, and a family. We are just working working working and doing our best. I have been having a ton of fun and it’s been a real pleasure to get to know all these awesome missionaries. I think that all the missionaries are top notch here! I really love them and they are just great. We even have the chance to have some awesome Sorelle in the zone who are just working hard and having some good success. Last week in the zone we had 4 baptisms and it’s been really fun to watch and celebrate with these missionaries. I have to keep reminding myself how lucky I am to be here in Italy. Sometimes you just are kind of used to all the cool stuff. But more and more I am creating a deep love and awe for all the things I see and hear.
Love you all!
Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment