Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"Muggio ZL's At Your Service"

September 18, 2013
Che Settimana! Well things are going good here again. Staying busy, busy, busy. I’ve learned that zone leader means absolutely no personal time. I think I have written in my journal 2 times in the past 2 weeks. Pretty bad, but I just can’t find the time. When we get home we call many of the zone members to see how their week is going to encourage and inspire them to do better. We also have to see how all the sorelle are doing and that they are safe and not getting harassed or feeling down. It’s been good but tiring. We deal with phone calls from the minute the alarm goes off till the time my head hits the pillow Our phone basically rings every 5 min with questions, problems, and so forth. If we aren’t calling them they are calling us. It’s just so hard to stay focused, motivated and driven when you seriously are just dead dog tired because you did not sleep that well on the old squeaky hurt your back bed. Me and Anziano Moore try to keep a good attitude about everything and laugh off the sleepiness with jokes and funny phrases and making fun of stuff. It seems to work ok. It’s hard work. Sometimes we aren’t as efficient as we should be, but we are trying our best. I think we have done pretty good with being zone leaders and are making sure that we are watching closely to make sure everyone is doing ok.

"Muggiò Capi qui per il vostro servizio!" 
translation: Muggiò zone leaders at your service!

We are teaching a ton, but all of our investigators have things to work out.  We are praying for a miracle because there is one of these couples who is ready for baptism. Right now we are living in Muggio, but our proselyting area is Monza and Muggio and some of the surrounding cities. We are a rocks throw from Milano, but its way better than being stuck in that concrete jungle of dirty streets. Not a fan of Milano. But they have some good soccer that’s for sure. Keep me updated on AC Milan. Well not much new we have a lot of work to do and the lessons are going well! We seem to always have something to do and we haven’t had to do much finding work, but we will probably sift out some people this week and search out a few more. The ward is pretty big. About like my home ward right now. So it’s really fun. Thanks for everything! Love you all!
Drew
P.S. You will never guess what I found! Literally around the corner from the apartment there is an Adidas factory outlet! They have everything there! Its super awesome. I was thinking maybe of getting everyone in the family a Milan jersey for Christmas so that when I come home we can all match. I don’t know what you have in mind, but I think we are all Milan fans now, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment