Sunday, August 4, 2013

Still in Beautiful Lecco

July 24,2013
Lecco on P-Day
Well,  Anziano Davis is going to Bergamo to be zone leader and I will be staying in Lecco. I’m getting a new comp from Pisa but I’m not sure what his name is exactly. I think Anziano Guzzle but I will have to check again. We have a bap date that is still doing well for the 18th of August so we are getting excited. I’m sad to see Anziano Davis go. He was probably one of the best missionaries I’ve ever met and is very obedient. It’s been a real pleasure to work with him.
Time is flying by. Transfer 10 of 16 is on the way. Not quite sure what to think. But I’m really excited to stay in beautiful Lecco. The members are awesome and we are going to do some pretty awesome P days!
Anziano Davis and Benson on Lake Como (Lecco)
Well have a great week. Dad, you need to try wake surfing at Heleman camp this year. Kawabunga! Surfs up with President Schmutz! Haha. You will have a lot of fun. Wish I was there. 
Lecco streets on P-Day
The work is slow, but good. We are finding some good people to teach are getting some good lessons in. Right now we found a family of 4 and will be teaching them the plan of salvation tonight!  I’m really, really excited because this will be the first time I will teach a whole non member family. I taught other families, but they all had members of the church in the immediate family so they know all about the church already. This will be the first time that this family has ever heard of the gospel stuff so I hope it goes well. Well have a good week! Here from you soon.
Anziano Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment