Sunday, August 4, 2013

No More BackPacks

July 17, 2013
Well not much going on here. It was a little bit of a slower week. But at the end of the day I’m always super happy. Obedience brings happiness and that’s what is the best. We have been working really hard, but not finding many people. We have 1 investigator who has a bap date though. Most of the time I am really careful to not get too excited about bap dates because they usually fall off after 3 weeks. But she has been going strong and has made it this far! So we are very happy for her.

Well the rumors are true backpacks are not allowed anymore, we are now can wear khaki pants, and we are getting ipads. But the Ipads will come after I get home. I hate to say it but since they are getting rid of all backpacks all missionaries have to buy side bags or brief case sort of looking things that can hang from the shoulder. I looked at a few and I’m looking at about €40-€50 for side bags. Of course in Italy everything is outrageously priced, but I will have to get one in about a month or 2.

 Also, all my shoes have a 4 inch gaping hole in the heel, there are lots of shoe repair shops here so I will see if they can put a new sole on the bottom. If not I will have to buy some new shoes.

Well that’s about it for this week and well I don’t have a lot to say. I’m so thankful for everything that my family does for me though and you guys are the best!
Love
Anziano Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment