Sunday, August 4, 2013

Elect Families


August 1, 2013

Well this week we had some really awesome stuff happen! We set 3 bapt dates this week 2 on Sunday and 1 on Saturday. We found another elect family of 4 and taught them so we found 10 new investigators from 2 families in the last 2 weeks and well things are going pretty well! Not only that but I have been enjoying myself. I have just gotten to the point where I just enjoy myself no matter what we are doing. So it’s been really great! Not everything is easy and fun, but you just have to have a good attitude.

My new comp is Anziano Guzzle and he is from West Jordan UT. Man all these Utah kids haha there are so many. He’s just an easy going guy, much different from Anziano Davis, but that’s fine because we get along great. He’s a really kind person and just loves to be nice to everyone. He’s in his 5th transfer and seems to be doing good. He speaks the language really well, so I don’t have to stress too much about teaching language all day. But we are speaking inside and outside the apartment in Italian to practice and get better. We did move zones. We were in the Milano East and now we are in the Bergamo zone and Anziano Davis and Johnson are our awesome Zone Leaders. Anziano Garcia my favorite Argentine is in my district as well so I will get to do a scambio with him. Yes I am DL.

Well that’s about all I got for now. 
Love you,
Anziaon Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment