Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Alive and Well in Busto

January 23, 2013

We had a fairly good week. It’s been cold here but not too bad. We got some rain and stuff this week so it was rather annoying, but we taught 4 lessons on that day so we didn’t have to be out knocking doors all day. Work is much better this week and we are finding some new people. We have been getting on the ball more and scheduling appointment further in advance so that we know what we are doing and we have been able to teach more people this last week thanks to the extra planning and phone calls a week in advance instead of the day before. We have a lot of potential here and there are a lot of people lined up to be baptized right now we just really need them to accept a date and commit themselves. It’s not always easy and we are trying to help them, but it’s really in their hands. We invite and they have to accept the date. Transfers are coming soon and I’m not sure what will happen. I really really want to stay here for just one more transfer. Things are going good and I’ve waited a long time to see that and we are getting ready to set some baptismal dates so if I get transfered I will miss all that. But oh well what happens happens. I think I will stay, but it’s always a surprise. Hey Anziano Smith haha. I’m glad he’s all home and un missionaryized. I'll look forward to hearing from him. Also make sure to maybe give him a call and ask him about Siena and I’m sure he could tell you the loads of fun we had there.
Christmas Zone Conference

I am so thankful that there is eternal life.  I really don’t get too upset about too many things anymore. Haha I am such a missionary. I know that everything happens for a reason. But also that nothing in this life really matters except that we do what’s right. If you’re doing what’s right we will be ready to go at any time. I just think to myself well at the end of the day I care more about if I’m ready to be judged today and I don’t fear. It’s good to know these things. I know that all sounded impractical, but it’s nothing but true. Life’s trials are only there to help us grow!
President & Sister Wolfgram Bought us Ties for Christmas
 Well not much new today, but we are going on a tour of the San Siro! Lo Stadio di Milan and Inter! (The soccer stadium for AC Milan and Inter Milan)I'm so excited. Also getting a pizza so I’m not hungry.

They raised the price of stamps here and now it costs me $2 US dollars every time I want to mail something and that’s just a load of garbage. So BreAnn I’m wishing you a very happy 11th birthday and Mom too. I don’t know how old you are Mom. Maybe that’s a good thing? I’ll just say 35 I don’t even know. But I think I under guessed considering that I will be turning 20 years old in April.  Wow, you really are getting old haha. But I will get there one day as well.
Well sorry but no pictures this week except from Christmas Zone Conference.  The computer won’t let me and I don’t know how to work these things. I feel like I’m in the Middle Ages with no technology. I will try to get some pictures next week and take a lot today of the stadium. Love you all!
The Sisters got new scarves

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment