Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Another Amazing Week


September 6, 2012 

This week was a week of straight up miracles. We set 3 baptismal dates in the last week or so and it’s been a big eye opener that if you have the faith anything can happen. We were in the park the other night and it was almost time to go home and I was trying to talk to people while Anziano Smith was on the phone setting up appointments when a stranger approached me and started talking to me. He said he had 2 book of Mormons but hadn’t read them. We talked a little and he wanted to meet up another day so we were really excited! Met him the next day and he said that he had been praying to know the right path in his life and he wanted to change. He said that he saw us, the missionaries, and felt that he should come over and talk when he was in the park. He is our third baptismal date and we are trying to help him understand the apostasy because after he met with us he went to the Duomo last Sunday. We will see what happens haha. Other baptismal dates a wonderful Italian women, and a 14 year old elect amazing young boy who has a (saco) of faith! We are really praying that these people will hold fast and continue forward with their baptizsms. I really want to find an Italian family too. The branch needs some more priesthood to help the members, so we are on the search for the elect! I really have had some time to rethink who I am and who I want to become. Well maybe in terms of who I want to become but I don’t know what I want to become. I’m lost as far as school goes haha I don’t know what I want to be anymore but whatever I’ll figure that out another day. Well, I sent my letter home yesterday and so you will get it in a week. You might be shocked but it’s all truth... You can put my testimony in the front of el Libro di Mormon that I sent you haha. Also Dallas finally wrote me and Britton. Good to hear from them! Is there an address for Drake?

Very good week and I’m super glad that we are so blessed. Everything is going good and the time is starting to go really fast!
Glad to hear Riley is starting up! I might actually train one of his friends by the time he gets here, but no word if I will yet. Conference was good and we love hearing from President Wolfgram.

Well I do have to say Mom; Italy is cool in Florence and Pisa and those places, but sometimes they are a little overrated tourist traps. Siena is where it’s at! Also my surrounding area where we drive a few hours to see members. That’s Italy in the pure untouristed areas and where the true beauty lies! Those are the places you want to see, and you can have a tour guide who speaks the language haha. But I do have to say everything here costs a ton of money. So if you want to go start saving now! Well we did a Duomo  p-day today and it was really cool!


Well sounds like you and the Smiths are best buds now haha, just letting you know that it is really weird for us to think you guys all talk and are going to see each other. You guys are now family according to Anziano Smith haha so if Dad ever goes to D.C. they will probably make him stay with them. Well love you guys and talk to you soon!

Anziano Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment