Sunday, May 4, 2014

Positive Changes

April 19, 2014
Hello Family,
Well we are very very busy in the office.  There never seems to be enough hours in the day to get everything done.  I hate to say it but we don’t have much time for missionary work.  I know it sounds lame, but we just get bogged down with the work that has to be done in the office. I know that the office work is just as important as teaching the gospel, but it has been a difficult transition for me.  I have learned a great deal and it has been a great blessing to be able to work so closely with President Dibb.  There are some exciting things happening in Italy right now and it’s great to see all of the positive changes going on. I have seen some real miracles over the past two years here in Italy and it has strengthened my testimony. The Lords work is going forth and it has been a privilege to serve him here in Italy as one of his missionaries.

Sorry so short but we are needed elsewhere. Love you so much and see you soon.

Love, Anziano Benson              

No comments:

Post a Comment