Monday, April 14, 2014

Go Sorelle!!!!!!

April 12, 2014
Stonehaven Missionaries
Anziani Benson, Jenson and Sorella Astel
This week I have very little time, but I am doing well. We are finally teaching a little bit more. We are working more with the less actives and are staying plenty busy in the office. There is always more work to do. I had just a little bit of time in the office the other day though so I made a graph of missionary effectiveness. Anziani vs. Sorelle. I wanted to see if the Sisters baptized more than the elders. So I did a statistical graph and a pie chart.  The truth is that the Sisters are 24% more effective in baptizing than the elders. Elders baptize more but there are tons more elders. So the numbers of elders ratio held against the sisters doesn't win the battle. The sisters take the win for effectiveness. I think that is the truth in life.  Women are just better than us slouchy men I guess. I mean what would we do without our moms? That would be a terrible life.  Thank goodness there are women on earth because we wouldn’t be able to hack it here alone.

Well I think the sad truth has finally sunk in. I’m coming home. I have honestly not been thinking about it much but it has just been creeping up on me. I have to accept the truth that I only have 4 1/2 weeks left here. It is Official I am a dying missionary. I am not too sad about it though. There is a time, a purpose, and a season under heaven. My time, purpose, and season have almost come to an end. I will try to leave the mission on a good note and go out strong though. I think the work is starting to turn around here now that we have a good idea of what we are doing. We are starting to find how to be more effective and save time and we know more people including the members. The work is speeding up around here, and as long as we do our best, I will have no regrets.

 I love you mom and dad so much. Thank you for all you do.

Love Elder Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment