Sunday, May 4, 2014

Enjoying My Last Few Weeks!

May 3, 2014
We had a pretty good week nothing in particular happened. Just work work work. I am really enjoying the last few weeks in Italy though. Things are going decently well. We are having some more success as time goes on. I think we are finally situated well here and have figured out some things, so the work seems to be going better.  The office is not an easy place to do proselyting. We do so little of it. Here in a week we will not be doing any at all. Transfer week!!


Anziano Benson and Anziano Bendezu
Other than that, all is well! I will see you in 2 weeks. Next week we will Skype for Mother’s day. What time do you have church? I don’t know? Let me know and Saturday I should be able to write you up and get a time arranged. Thanks! Have a good week!

Love Elder Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment