Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Switzerland or Bust

December 19, 2012

Ok, so I’m so sorry but super fast. We are on our way to SWITZERLAND!!!! I’m so excited! Swiss chocolate here I come! So I’m a little rushed. So sorry about it. I feel bad because there is a ton of stuff going on this week. Baptism is moved to Friday December 21! At Milano 1 chapel. Super excited! His name is M____________. He’s got an awesome name I think haha. He is an awesome guy and has a huge love for the gospel. He has been to church an impressive 10 weeks in a row. I’ve never had anyone do that, ever! So I’m very blessed to know this man and his desire of real intent to be baptized for the remission of sins following the example of Jesus Christ. I will tell more on Skype after the bap! 
Well, we are all ready for Christmas and I’ve got plenty of junk food haha. I think I might be all junked out before Christmas. I even bought myself a Pandoro which is a huge Italian cake that is super super good. Look it up on the internet. It’s famous here at Christmas and it’s a tradition.  

You’re all the best and I love you so much! I will get you some pictures from the Swiss Alps today! Merry Christmas and remember the Christ in Christmas and what you can do to give not to get. It’s so weird to be away from home for Christmas and for the first time ever I’m not thinking about myself but only about other people. For the first time in my life I think I’ve found the true meaning of Christmas.

Well I’m off to catch the trains. Love you all and talk to you next week!
Love Anziano Benson

1 comment:

  1. Sure enjoyed reading about his upcoming baptism. That's so exciting. Enjoy your phone call.

    Ciao,
    Irene Bortolussi Smith

    ReplyDelete