Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Finally a Letter

We finally got a letter from Drew and it only took 6 days to get here from Provo.  We are thankful for email.

May 9, 2012

Dear Family,

The MTC let all the missionaries write a letter home this week because our P-Day isn’t until next Thursday. Today was such a great/tiring day and I’m so happy to be here an I know I’m supposed to be here.  The gift of tongues is amazing a I understand 75% of what I learned in class today and can speak pretty good basic Italian.  IN 1 DAY! By Friday we will give our first discussion in Italian to a fake investigator.  It’s crazy! They also said that if we are obedient we will be fluent in Italian whe we leave in 9 weeks.  Not a lot of time but Love all of you and thanks for the notes.  Neck is feeing better and even though it’s stiff, it isn’t noticeable in the Lords service. 

Love Anziano Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment